Thursday, February 02, 2006

Virgin Blog



Hello everyone. Let me introduce myself to u guys. My name is Constantinos and I come from Greece. I'm 29yo, born on the 8th December 1976. It's my first time creating a blog, ( pls excuse me for any possible mistakes, first time in the blogging business) thanks to my friend's, Katerina, incentive. So that's from where the title comes, inspired by the well known coctail. I hope that u'll always have a good time visiting my blog and hope it'll be leaving u with a nice taste of a fresh and cool cocktail. Sour and sweet. Enjoy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome onboard my dear, I am looking forward to your stories :-)
Hugs and kisses
xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the sometimes horrid business of blogging! Enjoy! :)

Konstantinos B said...

Thanks mate!