Sunday, February 26, 2006

Cook Your Way (Defense Against the Vampires)


We use garlic very often. It gets boring pealing and choping garlics all the time. There is a better way of having fresh garlic all the time in your fridge and using it in cooking, making mayonnaise, bruschettes, in sauces and in so many more things. We'll make a sweet garlic mash. It's great for people that garlic causes stomach aches. This mash has all the garlic aromas and no side effects. It can also be use for Vampires. Just rub it on you.

-2 garlic heads
-30gr butter
-50gr. olive oil
-salt and pepper

We peel and boil the garlics. We boil them 3 times. Each time for 2'. Every time we boil the garlic cloves we change the water. We keep a small amound of the last water we boiled the cloves. We blend the cloves along with the butter, water and salt, till we have a mash. Then we add the olive oil in a steady row. Ready!

7 comments:

Lost Found Forgiven said...

Gralic doesn't go well with me in any format..I'll have to pass this time, my sweet Konstantine, and wait patiently for your next cooking advice!
xxx

Lost Found Forgiven said...

I can't even spell the darn thing..garlic even!

Konstantinos B said...

You a vampire darling!

Lost Found Forgiven said...

Jamais!!! No no...me?? Kale les kai dne to xera??Apapapapa

Anonymous said...

I love garlic (which proves I'm not a vampire, I guess..). Sounds like a good tip, I'll try this!
I'm thinking of trying your other recipe with Dr Me this weekend :)

Konstantinos B said...

Great. I'm waiting the results! All u need now i the dessert.

Anonymous said...

Ah yeah, something with chocolate, pleeeease!! :)