Wednesday, February 08, 2006

LORD OF THE EARING


It is the time for alternative reactions. I never thought in my life, till now, that I would like to have a piercing. Lately, though, this idea is coming again again. So, on Friday morning, while I was going to the airport to pick up my friend Katerina, coming from the UK, I decided that I want to have my ear pierced. It was time. She also motivated me so we went straight back to the center of Athens, at Plaka, where we found out there was a good piercing and tattoo place. I was a bit anxious but Katerina was trying to relax me. So did the piercing boy! He was very gentle and I didn't fell any pain when he made the piercing. But as soon as I got up from the chair, I started feeling dizzy and I almost fainted. It was a bit of a shock. Some minutes later we were off that place, trying to get used to this new, small thing I was carrying with me on my ear. We went to Monastiraki for coffee and lunch. We were lucky because it was a sunny day in Athens, and that means that Monastiraki is the ideal place for coffee. We enjoyed our time there, having fun and planning our weekend, and not only! Our next bog thing is to get a tattoo. Both of us. And that is a promise Katerina!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it a promise or a warning??? I can visualise us both getting ready for the tatoo session. Going for a nice meal, drinking orange juice and heading off for the 'ceremony'! Lying on the tatoo beds, face-down, feeling the pain, smiling with difficulty and crying our hearts out BUT getting closer to yet another goal we want to accomplish ;)
Can't wait!!
ps. The sun came out today even here in the UK. It is so strange yet so welcomed ;-)

Anonymous said...

I can see a subtle desperation in your expression, but you did what you wanted and that's the most important!
Me geia! :)

Konstantinos B said...

Euxaristw! Meta apo mia evdomada perase o ponos eutixos. Akolouthei to tattoo :)

Konstantinos B said...

Euxaristw tommy. Tha erthw sto nisi na me deis :)