Thursday, March 23, 2006

Love Dogs. Hate Cats.


I always had a preference to dogs, and we always had a dog at home. But once, my dad dared to bring a cat. She was vanished 2 months ago. We never learned anything about her but I wasn't reasponsible for her loss. Really. She just disappeared. So, now, back home I don't have a dog anymore but my friend Alex has a really cute one, Billy. I'd like to have one but my parents don't want any living creatures among them, apart form their children hopefully. So as soon as I move I'd like to get my own puppy. And train him to get the cats :)

7 comments:

Fudo Majinai said...

My oh my…where did u get that pic??

This is painful by just looking at it…I cant believe that someone dressed up their dogs “hot”…

Arghhhh!!!

Fudo Majinai said...

…I had a cat once, Hector…we lived together for a year and a half…I had to go afterwards.
I found a very nice home for him though before I leave, a girl that had another 3 cats and she was loving them a lot.
I visited them 2years later on when I went back there…Hector was looking elegant, with his silver grey fair, a gentlecat…

Konstantinos B said...

Hector was the exception I think. Our cat was the antichrist itself.

Fudo Majinai said...

lol cats are not easy animals...my housemate has two cats here now...Phoibos and Athena we live all together...happy sometimes...

electroman said...

Yeah I totally agree, cats are evil!

Konstantinos B said...

Thank u iraklisk!

Solitary Devil said...

Cats rule..
Dogs suck:)