Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Butterfly effect



A butterfly came yesterday to my balcony and it brought me many happy thoughts. First of all, spring is coming, Easter time and thn summer. My favorite seasons. I like Easter because everything in the air shouts that nature is blooming but at the same time there is a strange and sweet melancholy everywhere. And I was thinking, I always wanted to live in nature. I hate big cities, the noise, polution. I'm not a real city boy. I'd like to live on an island, enjoying walks to the sea or to a forest, cooking with natural products from my garden (or someone else's garden!), fishing and hunting. On the other hand, living this way by myself would be very lonely. I couldn't have beared to do that by myself. And I don't believe that many people think my way. Nobody would like to stay in a small village or in an island for a long time. I'm not against evolution and technology. I'd have my mac, my TV my dvd and the internet even to the smallest island. But the moment u turn off TV and u go out to the beach for a walk is magic. I wish someday I could live my dream with good company. But, isn't it strange that a tiny creature like a butterfly caused me all these thoughts in an instant? I don't know why I wrote about this. But lately I had lack of inspiration so Dr.M told me I should write everything I think. Even the silliest of my ideas. So here we are.

6 comments:

Lost Found Forgiven said...

'The silliest of your ideas' are lovely, so warm, so optimistic, you managed to put a smile of hope on my face :)

Anonymous said...

poly omorfes skepseis, nomizw oi perissoteroi mas tha anazhtousame to nisi pou perigrafeis... mporei kai na to vroume:)
az.
p.s. stile thn kyria petalouda kai sto diko mou balkoni konta eimaste , den nomizw na xathei... dwsteis sostes odhgies!

Fudo Majinai said...

i want that flutterbuy...
im afraid my garden's door is not anywhere near your balcony...
but my dreams are closer to yours...
im thinking of living my life on an island for the last few years...

all i need is my CD's and the contents of my desk...
and a cow...
thats all i want...

...please dont make funny comments about me living on an island already...
i mean a small island...something near to “konstantine’s island”…

Konstantinos B said...

I'm glad to hear we share the same dream. Hope it comes true for u.

Fudo Majinai said...

i hope so for u too Mr.K :)

x

Anonymous said...

Dr Me advised you very well, I think. And , trust me, you never know what other people desire, until you say what you want and ask them. You 'll be surprised at how many people would be ready to respond in a positive way to your dream and make it theirs as well. :)